Monday, May 5, 2008

Ryker and Baby Kellen

Well today was the first day that my Mom had both Ryker and Kellen all day. I was worried for my Mom's sanity, but she reminded me that I was one of 4, so she should be able to handle 2, no problem. When we showed up to my Mom's house this morning Ryker was so excited. Kellen was laying on the bed and Ryker was just looking at him saying "Hello Bebe". He would get close to Kellen, but for some reason he wouldn't touch him this morning. Kellen was just watching Ryker and cooing. Later today my Mom said Ryker was trying to feed Kellen a bite of his popsicle and apple, of course Kellen cannot eat those (he's only 3 months on the 12th), but at least Ryker shares, for now. ( : He is going to be a great big cousin, and hopefully a great big brother one day! Sorry no pictures, I had to work and didn't get to share in the fun, but I will get some next week of the 2 of them.

No comments: