Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Counting, Watering, Taking off his clothes!

I cannot believe how fast Ryker changes. He does something new everyday! Since my last blog he has counted to 7 on his own (well I started with 1 and he counted 2-7). I was so excited! He did this in Target last night. After the first time I was so proud and I hugged him and said WooHoo. The next time he did it, also in Target, right after he said 7 he said WooHoo. It was the cutest thing.

Today I was working from home and he was playing and listening to his little CDs. I heard him in the Den grunting like he was frustrated, so I peeked in the Den and he had almost taken his shirt off. He had one arm out and the other one was stuck. I helped him take his shirt off and he had to stay like that for the rest of the morning. It is amazing to me that he is already learning this at such a young age!

Later in the day we went outside for a little break. I was watering our flowers and he was so interested. When I was finished he grabbed the watering can and pretended to water the flowers. He did this for about 15 minutes, it was adorable. After that he noticed that some of the water from the flower pots had spilt onto the ground. So, what does my child do? He bends over to lick the water off the ground. I was going to stop him, but it was so funny I had to let him do it, plus it was a good photo op. The summer has started off well, I can't wait until our pool opens. I'm sure he will have J and I down there every weekend.
(PS - there are errors with uploading photos at this time, so I will add some additional photos later)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Ryker, quit growing up so fast. Aunt Steph can't keep up. Can't wait to hear you count!